Who Offers Home Buyer Inspections in Chandler, AZ?
TAYLOR MADE INSPECTION SERVICE IS HOME TO THE CERTIFIED HOME INSPECTOR YOU CAN TRUST
You’ve found your potential dream home and the place you want to spend the foreseeable future, but do you really know what you’re buying into? Taylor Made Inspection Service, PLLC offers buyer inspections so you can make sure that the house you invest in is up to your standards.
We provide a same-day turnaround on our inspection services. Our certified home inspector will look over the home carefully to ensure all the major systems are in good working order. We’ll look at everything, from the foundation to the roof and chimney. Call 480-521-0054 today to schedule a buyer inspection in the Chandler, AZ area.
3 REASONS TO SCHEDULE A BUYER INSPECTION
We provide a 90-day warranty with our buyer inspections. If any serious issues are found during the inspection, we maintain a network of service providers that we can refer you to for repairs. You should schedule a buyer inspection to:
1. Gain insight into the property you’re purchasing
2. Learn about any potential issues that need to be addressed
3. Be confident in your offer
We’ll walk you through the process and will answer any questions you may have about what we find out. Contact Taylor Made Inspection Service today for home inspections in the Chandler, AZ area.
• Each System or component is inspected with unmatched attention to detail, as if we are purchasing the home personally!
• Structural (crawlspaces and attics entered to perform visual inspections, where accessible)
• Roofing (typically walked, some restrictions prevent access)
• Exterior finishes and Components (Doors, windows, etc.)
• Interior finished and Components (Doors, windows, etc.)
• Plumbing (all fixtures and components tested where accessible)
• Electrical (all components tested where available)
• HVAC (all heating and cooling units tested, where accessible, ambient temperatures permitting)
• Insulation and Moisture Barriers
• Kitchen Appliances
• Pools/Spas (additional fees apply)
• Landscape Irrigation (additional fees apply)
• General Property and Assessment for Safety Hazards, etc.